An outdoor lighting control system that allows remote management of the entire lighting infrastructure of a municipality
- Lighting control: Switching and dimming individually and in overlapping groups. Based on time, astronomic clock information, events. Based on movement sensor information. "Train of Light"
- System monitoring: Web based user interface. Collecting data from the system (lamps, drivers, controllers). Failure identification. Energy calculation. Sensor information.
- Energy and CO2 saving: Energy saving up to 75% compared to luminaires without control functions
- Maintenance cost saving: Remote access to the complete system and it's status. No "Night Patrols" needed. Exact failure knowledge. Concentrating the maintenance issues.
- Flexible lighting system: Adaptable for special city events. Adaptable during street construction works. Emergency mode.