- Thorn products stand out for being particularly simple, fast and uncomplicated to use.
A selection of Thorn Lighting floodlights and luminaires have been used to meet the requirements for varying lumen packages and colour rendering indices at Derby’s iconic Multi-Sports Arena. Thorn’s team worked closely with M&E contractor Derry Building Services, from the outset to final commissioning, to ensure that the Arena provides a striking, inviting and motivating place to participate in sport and also to visit as a spectator.
- Adnams Brewery, SuffolkThorn lights the Adnams Brewery distribution centre.
- Derby Arena and Velodrome, Derbyshire
Thorn illuminates the new Derby Arena and Velodrome track and sports area.
- Global Logistics Company, UK
Global logistics company to save £133 000 per year following LED lighting refurbishment by Thorn Lighting.
Click the image to explore our Trade range
Click the image to view our full range of indoor luminaires
Click the image to explore our full range of outdoor luminaires
Click the image to visit our range of controls & emergency products
Click the image to view the Thorn catalogue
- Thorn launches IQ Wave, an innovative recessed LED luminaire for high performance in office applications.
- Thorn launches Thor L, a smart urban lantern for easy integration into every city environment.
- Thorn launches Urba Deco, a versatile, decorative Cityscape lantern with unique shape.
A range of slim recessed fluorescent direct/indirect luminaires providing efficient and well balanced task and ambient lighting
Compact spotlights for PAR and QR tungsten halogen (50W/75W) lamps, which are available in a wide choice of beam angles
Compact LED strips ideal for adding atmosphere and indirect lighting