- The winner of this years LuxLive 2013 Recycling Award was the University of Lincoln for its recent refit and recycle programme in conjunction with Thorn.
- The Thorn exhibition stand at LuxLive 2013 was one of the first to greet the 6,500 end users, designers, consultants and installers to this years event.
- National Glass Centre, UK
Thorn Lighting transforms National Glass Centre chimneys into impressive landmark
- White Rose Office Centre Car Park, UK
Migration to LED lighting reduces energy consumption by 60% and lowers maintenance costs
- Elite Hotel Ideon, Sweden
Thorn luminaires set the scene and save energy at new Elite Hotel Ideon, Sweden
View our full range of indoor luminaires.
Explore our full range of outdoor lighting solutions
Visit our full range of controls and emergency lighting products
View our complete indoor and outdoor LED portfolio.
Light the cityscape with our interactive tool
Distinctively shallow recessed dual component luminaires with outstanding performance, aesthetics and choice
A square, recessed, luminaire taking compact fluorescent lamps for wall or ceiling mounting; choice of three optics
A true LED replacement for conventional fluorescent downlights up to 2x26W
Application by Case Study
Chalice 190 refurbishment delivers 40% more light using 50% less energy