Voyager Twin Spot
A non-maintained, tungsten halogen twin spot luminaire for large open area and high risk applications
- Switches to emergency operation instantaneously (<250mS) - ideal for high risk areas such as machine shops, control rooms and intensive care units
- Adjustable head to match light output to application
- 3 hour duration for 20W versions, 1 hour for 55W ratings
- Maintenance free 12V batteries - sealed lead acid 4-7 year design life
- 24 hour recharge period
- Low voltage cut off, thermal and reverse polarity protection
- Weatherproof IP65 versions available
Materials and Finish
IP20: mild steel enclosure
IP65: polycarbonate enclosure
Installation and Mounting
IP20: Enclosure has an easy access front panel.
IP65: Enclosure has screw locked front panel seal. Lamps separately supplied on angle brackets, with glands for wiring remotely to the enclosure. Glanding points on side for cable gland fixing.
Cable entry: provision for 20mm knockouts.
Current consumption: 0.1A
Units should be mounted at least 30° above the line of sight.
To specify state:
Twin spot luminaire for 20, 55W tungsten halogen twin lamps with adjustable head in the horizontal and vertical planes and IP65 version.
As Thorn Voyager Twin Spot.
▼ Voyager Twin Spot
|Description||Catalogue No.||Type||Socket||Wt (kg)||SAP Code|
|VOYAGER TWINSPOT 2x20w E3NM IP20 LI||VYTS203NMIP20||HSG||G4||8.56||96004128|
|VOYAGER TWINSPOT 2x20w E3NM IP65 LI||VYTS203NMIP65||HSG||G4||8.52||96102984|
|VOYAGER TWINSPOT 2x55w E1NM IP20 LI||VYTS551NMIP20||HSG||GY6.35||9.00||96211175|
|VOYAGER TWINSPOT 2x55w E1NM IP65 LI||VYTS551NMIP65||HSG||GY6.35||8.17||96211177|